Sales Manager in charge of public authorities (M/F)
We are currently looking for a committed and ambitious candidate for our Paris office as:
In direct contact with the Head of Sales France, you will be responsible for actively seeking new public borrowers for the platform, coordinating and organising meetings with target customers, ensuring a smooth flow of information with the other team members (call reports, incident reporting, etc.) and assisting customers during their registration on the platform (information collection, telephone or on-site assistance, etc.). The public authorities Director is the main day-to-day contact for CAPVERIANT's customers. Your responsibilities include:
- Sorcing and developing of the client portfolio
- Customer support at all stages of the customer journey (from registration to transaction completion)
- The creation and management of a transaction pipeline that meets the interests of institutional investors
- Conduction market analyses to continuously optimise the performance of the services offered by the platform
- Planning and implementation events for platform customer and target prospects
- Support the Head of Sales in the monitoring and analysing of performance indicators
- Support the the Head of Sales in the preparation monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
You hold a degree equivalent of Master 2 in commerce, economics, finance, law or political science. You have at least 5 years of experience in financing, consulting and/or selling solutions to the public sector. Ideally, you already have practical experience in start-ups or fintech companies. The position is based in Paris with many trips throughout France.
Your are distingguished by:
- Excellent business and interpersonal skills with a clear focus on customers and objektives
- Proven ability to manage complex customers relationships
- A good knowledge of the local public sector setting and issues
- A ability to work in an organised and autonomous manner and in constant interaction wiht teams of international culture in order to ensure a culture of learning and perfection in all perfecting in all of the company's functions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure within a small team
- Excellent command of English and ideally of other European languagese, primarily German
- An interest in digitalisation topics
We offer interesting insights into a start-up and challenging assignments in a cooperative and motivated team.
If you regcognise yourself in this profile, send us your application now!