Our Credit Risk Management Real Estate Finance Business Area in Paris is looking for a Credit Officer for the Paris Branch.
- Implementation of the Bank’s Credit Risk Policy, Management of Client Relationship for facilities put in charge
- Ongoing management of existing Credit Facilities, partially structured transactions, sole responsibility within given credit authorities
- Ongoing risk monitoring and risk management applying the bank’s analysis and steering tools, including monitoring of early warning issues (e.g. Rating Tools acc. To Basle II approach)
- Participation in client’s meetings as the bank’s main point of contact
- Annual reviews/ Loan Applications/ Waivers of Credit Facilities in Charge, including development of sustainable facility specific strategies according to the bank’s overall policies
- Monitoring of Market Developments and Trends, analysis of impact on the bank’s facilities, development and implementation of facility-specific measures in critical facilities
- Contribution in credit related projects
Knowledge and skills
Education: Primary and Master’s Degrees in business/finance/legal related field.
Level of expertise/experience: A strong background in financial analysis, with a minimum of 1-2 years’ Credit Risk Analysis experience. Knowledge in the European Public Sector business; the candidate should be knowledgeable on PPP transactions or similar structures. The candidate is expected to be familiar with French Public Sector accounting standards.
Knowledge of systems: Good MS Office skills.
Languages: Very strong proficiency of French language (native speaker preferred), strong proficiency of English language (main working language).
Personal and business skills: Strong analytical skills combined with an ability to manage a varied workload with competing priorities. Solutions oriented and keen to build on and broaden the experience gained so far. An ability to work well within a team of varying disciplines and experience as well as, on occasion, autonomously, conscientious and achievement-oriented. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Technical knowledge: Sound understanding of credit risk analysis and portfolio management methods. Sound understanding of complex transactions and risks.
What we offer…
We offer interesting tasks and a broad area of responsibilities in a very motivated team. Our employees appreciate a very dynamic environment and good personal development potentialities. Are you interested? Please send us your application!